I. I. GENERAL RULES
- All these buying - selling regulations (further called just "Regulations"), acknowledged and confirmed by Customer (by ticking the box next to the statement "I agree to the Terms and Conditions"), during the purchase is the lawful agreement between Customer and eShop. eneloop.lt website Regulations is declaring Rights between Customer and eShop, Duties, Conditions of purchase and payment, Terms of delivery, Rights of withdrawal, Responsibilities of both sides, and some other Conditions related to the purchase in our website.
- eneloop.lt website has the Right to change or update Regulations at any time regarding the law.
- To make an order at eneloop.lt the Right has:
- the legal subjects;
- private adult individual, who has no lawful court restrictions;
- individuals from fourteen to eighteen year olds, who has parents or guardian approval, or if they are using their own income;
- or representative of any above mentioned.
- The Customer by accepting the Regulations, confirms as mentioned in (I.3) that he or she has the Right to make an order at eneloop .lt website.
II. PRIVATE DATA POLICY
- The Customer who does not want to create an account but want to place an one time order - has to enter his/her e-mail, name, accurate address, post code, telephone number (into the fields of provided form) to make possible for eneloop.lt to deliver goods and contact right person for the same reason. In this way personal data will not be saved for the future reuse.
- The Customer who wants to create an account in eneloop.lt website - has to enter his/her e-mail, new password, name, accurate address, post code, telephone number (in to provided form fields). The Customer with an account has many advantages like:
- placing multiple orders using the same, once entered data,
- accessing and administer his/her data or to change shipping address,
- checking order status or history,
- newsletter subscription, creating personal Wish List,
- receive special offers, discounts and many other benefits.
- The Customer by accepting the Regulations, agrees that his data as mentioned in (II.1. or II.2.) could be used for eneloop.lt website for market analytical or direct0marketing purposes.
- The Customer by accepting the Regulations, agrees that his e-mail address and telephone number is going to be used for contact messages according ordered products and delivery updates.
- The Customer who do NOT want that his/her e-mail address or telephone number would be used for direct-marketing purposes by eneloop.lt website, as well the Customer who wish to have his/her account and personal data deleted - has to personally inform about that, by sending from the same, provided as mentioned in (II.1. or II.2.) e-mail to the: email@example.com.
- We do not sell, rent or license your personal data to third parties. However, please be informed that we may share your personal data with other businesses (our service providers) for example:
- handling your orders, delivery. We require these service providers to protect your personal data adequately, not allowing them to use your personal data for any other purpose;
- your personal data will be collected and treated in strict confidence and kept secure according to the best practice such as firewall, user access control. Access to your personal data will be restricted to a limited number of administrators;
- we also reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and diclose any information as we reasonably believe is necessary to satisfy any applicable LR law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, including investigation of potential violations hereof, fraud, security or technical issues.
- Like any other today's website, we collect certain information by automated means when you visit our website, such as how many users visited our site and the pages accessed. By collecting this information, we learn how to best tailor our website to ours visitors. We collect this information through various means such as cookies, Google analytics and IP addresses.
- An IP address is a unique identifier that electronic devices use to indentify and communicate with each other on the Internet. When you visit our website, we may view the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet. We use this information to determine the general physical location of the device and understand from those regions of the world or country our website visitors come. We also may use this information to enhance our website.
III. THE MOMENT THE AGREEMENT START
- The agreement between the Customer and eneloop.lt website starting at that moment when Customer pressing the button "ORDER NOW" at the 4th step of the shopping cart.
IV. CUSTOMER RIGHTS
- At eneloop.lt website the Customer has the right to read information, rate, compare, buy and receive products by choosing most suitable way according the Regulations.
V. CUSTOMER OBLIGATIONS
- The Customer has to pay for ordered products and receive them in the way these Regulations describing.
- The Customer who registered at eneloop.lt website are not allowed to pass his/her registration details to the third parties as they could log in by his/her name. In case you have lost your registration details, you can recover password from website or write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the details of registered Customer have changed, he/she must log in and update new details so that eneloop.lt website could provide services to the correct person.
- The Customer has obligation to use eneloop.lt website according to these Regulations as well LR law requirements.
VI. RIGHTS OF ENELOOP.LT
- In the situation where Customer is trying to by any means harm or damage website, eneloop.lt website has the right to immediately stop, restrict Customers ability to use the website, as an exception - could close his/her account without warning.
- If the special circumstances will occur, eneloop.lt website might temporarily or permanently stop working without any announcement.
VII. OBLIGATIONS OF ENELOOP.LT
- eneloop.lt website, according these Regulations has obligation to Customer by providing services and products for sell via this website.
- eneloop.lt website has an obligation to respect privacy of Customer and his private data accordingly this Regulation chapter (II) and Republic of Lithuania law order.
- eneloop.lt website has an obligation to deliver all products that Customer has bought and ordered as described in this Regulation chapter (IX).
- If there circumstances will occur that eneloop.lt website will not be able to deliver to the Customer exactly ordered product, then by obligation it will be offered similar one and if it does not suit Customer, will pay back money to the same account was paid from in 3 working days.
VIII. PRICE, PAYMENT METHODS AND CONDITIONS
- The prices in our website are shown without including VAT.
- There are a few methods you could choose to purchase in eneloop.lt website:
- if a Customer have already a valid contract, payment details are as declared in made contract.
- individual people and companies, who eneloop.lt have not had a contract previously, are paying upfront.
- Products are going to be shipped right after the payment is confirmed.
IX. WARRANTY OF PRODUCTS
- eneloop.lt sellable products has their qualities and warranty shown on individual package or inclusive instructions.
- eneloop.lt is not responsible for difference between real product and displayed (e.g. color, shape, other parameters) it could depend on various Customer settings or devices.
X. SHIPPING AND CHARGES
- During the order Customer could make a choice of delivery type. He/she could choose delivery to the doorstep or he/she could collect themselves ar picking up point in Kaunas by address: Jonavos g. 104 (from 9 till 17 hr. working days) if that suits better.
- Shipment of the products to the Customer address:
- The products are delivered by eneloop.lt or its representative (service provider).
- By choosing the shipping, Customer obligates to provide accurate delivery details.
- For instance if Customer during the order obligated himself to receive delivery but could not do that, in that case he loses right to complain eneloop.lt for delivering to the wrong subject.
- Delivery price depends on the total price of ordering products.
Products delivery to the Customer address in Lithuania:
- If total price of order is 30 EUR or more then delivery is free.
- If total price of order is 29.99 or less then delivery price is 3 EUR.
- Collecting ordered products at the pick up point (Jonavos g. 104, Kaunas 9-17 working days):
- In this case all ordered products has to be collected during 5 working days (from received confirmation that all ordered products are ready and waiting).
- Only person who ordered products could collect them, or person assigned during that order. It is necessary at pick up point to provide valid personal identity document (personal ID card, passport or new version of driving license).
- eneloop.lt website is providing products to the Customer according online products descriptions. The Customer accepts that on some occasions delivery could delay for unseen circumstances. In that particular occasion eneloop.lt is obligated to inform Customer immediately via e-mail.
- In all occasions eneloop.lt is not responsible for delays if that delay was caused by Customer himself/herself.
- During the delivery handing is important to check the package: if package is in good condition (or if there is any kind of damage notable), is there correct (expected) name(s) on the package or label(s), determine if it has correct complication (as far as it is possible without opening package). After checking package together (Customer and eneloop.lt representative) Customer has to sign the delivery document and that means that customer receives ordered products in good condition. But if there is obvious damage or shortage then Customer has to write down on delivery document describing all wrongs. He/she could not accept the package and sent it back.
XI. PRODUCT RETURN AND REPLACE
- Damaged products being fixed, inadequate quality products being replaced or respectively reduced price, or money are paid back on product return. All this according to VšĮ „Vartotojų centras“ (except hygiene products). All money returns are made to the same account was paid from.
- Working and excellent quality electonical devices are not allowed to return.
- eneloop.lt website wrong or faulty products must replace with authentic ones suitable for Customer.
- In situation where eneloop.lt has none product(s) left, Customer receives refund but without delivery expenses (after successful delivery happens - no refunds)
- The Customer is responsible for eligibility of his/her entered data. eneloop.lt is not responsible for inconvenience or outcome occurred by Customer providing inaccurate data.
- The Customer is responsible for his/her performed actions by using eneloop.lt website.
- The Customer is responsible for passing his/her login data to third parties, in that case if other person is going to log in with his/her login data, then is going to be recognised and treated by eneloop.lt website as the same person who has created the account in the first place.
- eneloop.lt website is not responsible for outcome if that has been caused by Customer actions who has not read "General Regulations" even he has been given a chance to do that.
- eneloop.lt website could use the links directing to the other companies, organisations or private web pages, but is not responsible for the content, information or actions those websites, because eneloop.lt is not representing, controlling or supervising them.
- If there is damage or harm has occurred, the responsible site is paying of the costs directly related to that damage or harm.
- eneloop.lt website is not responsible for responsibilities between the Customer and eneloop.lt representative (partner) service provider (if Customer orders that way)
XIII. ENELOOP.LT MARKETING
- eneloop.lt website initiates any SALEs or promotions on own terms.
- eneloop.lt website could stop, change or change conditions to any SALE or promotion without any notice. Any change is valid from that moment on and not applicable to back date.
XIV. INFORMATIONAL EXCHANGE
- eneloop.lt website all information is sending accordingly this Regulation chapter II.1. and II.2. to the Customer by his/her entered e-mail and phone number.
- The Customer all queries related to the eneloop.lt should e-mail to the email@example.com.
XV. FINAL NOTES
- These Regulations are made according Republic of Lithuania law.
- All occured disagreements are solved according Republic of Lithuania law regulations.
- Disagreements are solved by negotiation, other way is solving in court by Republic of Lithuania law.