To begin an order you have to add your selected products to a shopping cart and follow 5 step ordering process:
1. Basket. In this step, you have to check if there are no mistakes and the quantity/products are as you wanted.
2. Select address. Step where delivery address, contact information are entered (in case you have already registered then this step is only to check if the address/contact information is right).
3. Shipping and payment. In this step, you have to choose a delivery method, get products by yourself at our offices (Jonavos g. 104, Kaunas) or courier. Also, the payment method must be selected.
e-Banking – that is bank transfer using Bank-link trough paysera.lt website.
Customer has to be already subscribed with one of the Lithuanian Banks for Bank-link service.
Bank transfer is paid in advance when customer after confirming order receives e-mail with MB „Epreka" bank details and do the transfer. Goods going to be shipped right after the payment to the MB „Epreka" is confirmed.
4. Check & Order. Final check before order confirmation, if everything is correct you just need to click on "Order now".
5. Finished! In this final step, your order number and bill for ordered products are sent to your e-mail. Right after the bill is paid the order will be started to prepare to be claimed or delivered.